Upgrading Your B2B Enterprise Commerce Solution
B2B commerce is in the midst of a digital revolution, which in turn has revealed a need for robust, scalable B2B enterprise commerce solutions. Instead of relying on legacy, ERP-based commerce systems, enterprises need to make the shift toward scalable, CRM-based solutions that provide a complete view of customers.
What You Need From B2B Enterprise Commerce Solutions
One of the biggest issues with non-CRM-based technology is that it’s difficult for enterprises to gain an unobstructed view of customers. Without CRM, businesses do not have access to key information like buying behaviors, making it difficult to personalize consumer engagement strategies. B2B enterprise commerce solutions built natively on Salesforce, however, grant enterprises access to:
- A Comprehensive, 360-Degree View of Customers – Instead of two separate databases, a commerce platform native to Salesforce automatically integrates customer data into an enterprise CRM. This enables a complete, 360-degree view of customers, meaning businesses can stay connected to their buyers 100 percent of the time.
- Simple, Hassle-Free Integration – One of the biggest downfalls of legacy technology is complicated software integrations. Not to mention, they’re both time-consuming and costly to implement. B2B enterprise commerce solutions native to Salesforce require zero integration. That means corporate IT departments don’t need to worry about maintaining complex software integrations.
- Fast, User-Friendly Adoption – New technology doesn’t have to be complicated. Agile solutions should be easily scalable and simple to implement. B2B enterprise commerce technology native to Salesforce enables a faster learning curve, minimizing the amount of time customers and employees need to familiarize themselves with the platform.
B2B Enterprise Commerce Technology Built on Salesforce
Legacy B2B digital commerce platforms don’t do enough to align with buyer expectations. At CloudCraze, we decided to build a first-of-its-kind solution that not only offers businesses insight into buyers wants and needs, but offers in-depth customer insights.
Our platform is built natively on Salesforce, one of the leading CRM solutions in the world. Secure, compliant and completely reliable, CloudCraze’s infrastructure delivers:
- Core Salesforce Capabilities – CloudCraze leverages the core capabilities of Salesforce including standard and custom objects, workflow rules, localization and reporting.
- Regular Upgrades – We follow the same upgrade cycles as Salesforce (three times a year), so your technology is routinely up-to-date.
- Zero Integration – Because CloudCraze is built natively on Salesforce, there is zero integration required. Not on Salesforce? Not a problem. You can connect legacy enterprise technology to CloudCraze.
The B2B commerce landscape is shifting. Do you have what it takes to keep up? Fill out the form to the right to download CloudCraze’s report, “The B2B Digital Commerce Imperative.”