The B2B eCommerce market is growing rapidly. Forrester projects that over the next five years B2B commerce in the US alone will grow 7.7 percent annually to $1.13 trillion. Almost 60 percent of all purchases will be made online, versus just one-third today.*
Most leadership teams recognize the opportunity to boost sales and cement customer relationships by building better online and mobile experiences. But when faced with a variety of options and a growing sense of urgency, just getting started can be a challenge. An important first step is to recognize that developing the right commerce platform is no different than building any other key capability. More than anything, it requires a strategic foundation and strong execution.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn why it’s important to:
- Undergo a candid assessment of how an commerce system can improve or extend your company’s core business
- Make a long-term plan for your commerce system with clear, short-term objectives
- Speak with customers to learn about what they need from their commerce experience
- Allow for iteration of your commerce system based on a feedback loop
- Align your team, deploy fast and measure ROI
- Develop a culture of commerce at your organization
B2B is going digital. Don’t be left behind. To download the full whitepaper, fill out the form to the right.