Jun 09, 2016
Seven iconic brands are transforming their businesses with CloudCraze and the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
CloudCraze enables B2B customers to increase revenue and reduce costs with a digital commerce channel that addresses the complexities of B2B businesses, including unified Sales and Service, Account Management, Advanced Pricing, Payments and more.
Chicago–June 09, 2016–CloudCraze, an enterprise eCommerce solution built natively on Salesforce, today announced that seven market-leading brands have recently selected its B2B commerce platform to connect with customers in entirely new ways. Working with CloudCraze, they are transforming the way they sell, service, market and engage by launching a new online sales channel as leaders in the following industries:
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Agribusiness and food
- Chemical and plastics distribution
- Commercial vehicle technology
- Bio-medical research, technology and services
- News distribution and analytics
- Manufacture and distribution of beverages
B2B commerce is a rapidly expanding market, as customers shift their buying preferences to online channels. These major global B2B brands recognized this shift and engaged CloudCraze to deploy their enterprise commerce solutions on Salesforce. With CloudCraze, they are realizing the value of using a native application built on Salesforce’s App Cloud, and are poised to leverage Commerce and CRM data for a 360-degree view of the customer to deliver 1:1 journeys.
“Delivering exceptional and efficient B2B eCommerce experiences can be very complex,” said Tyler Prince, EVP Worldwide Alliances and Channels at Salesforce. “Built on the App Cloud, CloudCraze provides a powerful, native, B2B commerce solution for Salesforce customers that solves for these complexities.”
“We are excited to add these prestigious companies to our client roster,” said Chris Dalton, CEO of CloudCraze. “These customers made a strategic decision to launch commerce on Salesforce because it will get them to market faster, generate revenue, reduce costs and improve customer buying experiences. These wins further solidify our position as a top commerce solution in the B2B space.”
The cloud is the future of commerce, and CloudCraze is built to solve the unique business requirements of B2B commerce in the cloud including:
- Omni-Channel Account Engagement – Consistent order on behalf and order management experiences across customer, sales and service team
- Account Management – Buying and budget rules, order history and contact management
- Storefront Management: Microsites and customer branded experiences for one or multiple business units from a single platform
- Advanced Pricing – Contract pricing, global price waterfall, usage-based pricing, periodic payment terms, subscription management
- Guided Selling – Make the complex simple by personalizing products and services to meet their need
- Payments – Order approvals, walleting, purchase orders and other methods of B2B payment including invoicing presentment and payment
“Our partnership with Salesforce continues to drive strong adoption in the B2B commerce industry,” said Chris Dalton, CEO of CloudCraze. “We have several clients who have a retail site and chose CloudCraze for their B2B solution because we address their complex B2B requirements.”
For more information, visit https://cloudcraze.com.
CloudCraze delivers robust B2B Commerce native on Salesforce. CloudCraze allows businesses to deploy mobile storefronts quickly, generate online revenue in weeks, and easily scale for growth. In a single Salesforce instance, CloudCraze shares data and processes with existing Salesforce CRM deployments for a 360-degree view of the customer. And, it’s all easily managed through the point-and-click Salesforce interface. CloudCraze powers eCommerce for Coca-Cola, Avid, ABInBev, Barry-Callebaut, Ecolab, GE, L’Oreal, Kellogg’s and more.
CloudCraze was one of 8 firms recognized in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Commerce Suites, Q2 2015 and as a Visionary in the March 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. CloudCraze is a Platinum Salesforce ISV Partner.
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.