Moving Beyond eCommerce Integration: Salesforce-Native Technology
B2B eCommerce businesses have long realized the benefits of eCommerce integration, but companies can go a step further by using a solution that is native to Salesforce. Companies are aiming to incorporate self-service digital platforms to better serve buyers. And the best way to gain an unobstructed view of customers while delivering a seamless buying experience is with an eCommerce platform that is built natively on your existing CRM solution.
What Happens When CRM and eCommerce Technology Can’t Work Together?
While eCommerce and CRM integration is meant to streamline digital purchases, improve operations and deliver better customer insights, individual platforms that operate as siloes have had the opposite effect:
- Data is not updated in real-time, causing inaccurate and incomplete information.
- Maintaining two systems drains time and monetary resources.
- Digital purchase cycles are lengthier and not optimized.
3 Advantages of eCommerce Integration
Instead of creating more problems for sellers, companies can go beyond B2B eCommerce integration with a native technology to bridge the gap between eCommerce, CRM and all other legacy company technology to create an all-in-one system that has the potential to transform your digital engagement strategies. Here’s how:
- In-depth customer insights are readily available. Unlike separate eCommerce and CRM platforms, native integrated technology automatically connects customer data across solutions. Not only does this make it simpler to gather useful data regarding buyers, but you also have more opportunities for cross-selling and upselling.
- Native integrated solutions are time and cost-efficient. Instead of working with separate solutions, integrated technology that’s native to the CRM platform houses data in a centralized location. The amount of time you spend getting your platforms to communicate is cut in half since all functions – workflow, upgrades and user data – live in a single system.
- Digital order processing is streamlined. Customers crave efficiency. Native commerce and CRM integration cuts ordering time in half and increases accuracy by leveraging customer data like buying patterns and preferred sales channels. And eCommerce integration with a native solution, can reduce order processing costs by up to 80 percent.
B2B eCommerce Solutions From CloudCraze
CloudCraze recognizes that the demand for flexible, reliable eCommerce platforms is high. We’ve designed an all-in-one solution that lives natively on Salesforce, bringing eCommerce and CRM technology together flawlessly.
Taking eCommerce integration a step further by being native on Salesforce, CloudCraze technology helps businesses generate more revenue, build relationships with customers and adapt easily to customer (and market) demand. With CloudCraze, unobstructed data, streamlined ordering and cost-effective marketing is right at your fingertips.
To learn more about benefits of a native customer-first commerce platform, fill out the form to the right for our whitepaper, “The New Paradigm: Customer-First eCommerce.”