Moving Beyond an eCommerce Solution That Integrates with Salesforce
Looking for an eCommerce solution that integrates with Salesforce? Don’t settle for basic-level integration. Adopting a solution that is native to Salesforce – technology that functions as a direct extension of the Salesforce platform – provides a higher ROI for your brand.
To succeed in today’s competitive business climate, you need an unobstructed, 360-degree view of your customers. By combining the benefits of best-in-class eCommerce technology with Salesforce, you gain access to buying behaviors, demographics, sales patterns and other information that helps you dominate the sales cycle.
Why Move Beyond an eCommerce Solution That Integrates with Salesforce?
Understanding the complexities of customer relationships is difficult when you’re constantly moving back and forth between an eCommerce platform and CRM solution like Salesforce. Unlike an eCommerce solution that integrates with Salesforce, an application that is native to Salesforce eliminates the need to constantly jump between platforms, giving you a better understanding of your customers.
With the right technology, your company stands to gain from a variety of organizational advantages:
- Native eCommerce technology enables you to gain a comprehensive, 360-degree view of customers. When you use an eCommerce platform that is native to Salesforce, customer and commerce data are automatically integrated into your CRM. Instead of two, siloed databases, information resides in a single repository giving you a 360-degree view of customers for more sales opportunities.
- Unlike an eCommerce platform that integrates with Salesforce, technology native to Salesforce eliminates the need to build and maintain complex integrations. Complicated software integrations are a time and money black hole for brands. Since eCommerce platforms built natively on Salesforce require zero integration, your IT department is off the hook to build and maintain complex software integrations.
- Solutions built on Salesforce can be user-friendly and uncomplicated. Leveraging the benefits of a robust eCommerce platform on Salesforce is easier than you think. The most robust solutions are convenient and scalable, giving you complete control over your eCommerce platform and CRM. With rapid deployment and a short learning curve, the right technology quickly delivers real-time, centralized views of customers. That means you are 100 percent connected to buyers from the start.
It’s Time for an eCommerce Platform That Is Built on Salesforce
B2B companies are transforming their digital engagement strategies to be faster, more agile and scalable. You need an eCommerce solution built on Salesforce to gain a competitive marketplace advantage.
Say hello to CloudCraze.
The first solution built natively on Salesforce, CloudCraze is secure, compliant and completely reliable. Our unique infrastructure supports total transparency, delivering:
- Core Salesforce Capabilities – CloudCraze leverages the core capabilities of Salesforce including standard and custom objects, workflow rules, localization, reporting and more.
- Regular Upgrades – CloudCraze follows the same upgrade cycles as Salesforce (three times a year), meaning your platform is constantly up-to-date.
- Zero Integration Required – Because CloudCraze is built natively on Salesforce, there is zero integration required. Even more, you can connect legacy enterprise technology to Salesforce and CloudCraze.
When you choose CloudCraze, you’re choosing increased revenue, stronger customer relationships and greater brand growth.
Say goodbye to an eCommerce platform that integrates with Salesforce, and wave hello to a native solution. To learn more, fill out the form to the right for our eBook, "Winning in the Age of the Connected Customer."