Written by CloudCraze, | Mar 08, 2016
If you live in the Atlanta area and you consider yourself a part of the Salesforce community (or want to become a part of it), stop by the Southeast Dreamin’ this week. This is a user-driven event that is primarily for Salesforce users, admins, and developers.
The event will be at The Westin Buckhead in Atlanta on March 9th and 10th. Some of the sessions include:
- Admin Code Heroes: Intro to Triggers for Admins
- Process Builder Techniques for Admins and Devs
- An Innovative Approach to Training End Users
- Habits of a Highly Effective Admin
- Activating your Community: Coding Love
- Create a Community!
- Navigating Process Builder – What can I really do with it?
- Take your Admin skills to the next level with Workbench and Force.com IDE
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Building Next-Gen Apps
I will be delivering the “Create a Community!” presentation at 1:30pm EST. In this session, I’ll show how you can create a branded, functional community using the Salesforce Lightning Community Builder in literally 20 minutes. I’ll walk through the basics of getting started, plus how to configure a great looking community that utilizes Knowledge, Q&A, Cases, and custom Lightning Components in no time.
If you have been intimidated by the lightning templates for Community Cloud, or just haven’t had time, swing by and check it out.
You can register at the official Southeast Dreamin’ site through March 8th. After that, you can register on site. Hope to see you there!