How to Implement a Scalable Distribution eCommerce Platform
Finding a reliable distribution eCommerce platform is a big undertaking that requires thoughtful research and planning. There are hundreds of solutions available, but not all are built to meet the unique needs of your business.
Your Framework for Successful eCommerce Platform Implementation for Your Distribution Organization
The wrong eCommerce solution can bottleneck operations and leave customers feeling frustrated with their buying experience. Alternatively, the right platform allows you to create a seamless omnichannel buying experience that satisfies customers and increases the likelihood they’ll complete repeat purchases.
Here are key steps to take when implementing a distribution eCommerce platform:
- Identify your business goals and needs. It’s difficult to find the platform best suited for your organization without first defining business goals and needs. Are you looking to solve specific pain points? Do you want a platform that integrates with legacy technology? Asking and answering these questions before you select a platform helps you choose the solution tailored to your requirements.
- Compare technology vendors. No two eCommerce vendors are the same. Technology providers have different specialties and capabilities, some of which might be a perfect fit for your organization while others don’t provide real value. There are companies whose technology integrates easily with legacy solutions and others who don’t work well with ERP-based systems.And lastly, some vendors offer cloud-based SaaS platforms while others require on-premise solutions. Comparing vendors reveals which ones you’ll want to partner with and those who aren’t the right fit for your business.
- Select a platform that is agile and iterative. B2B eCommerce is constantly evolving. Your business needs to keep up with rapidly changing market and customer dynamics. The distribution eCommerce platform you select should iterate on demand and continuously adapt to meet consumer needs.
CloudCraze Delivers a Scalable Distribution eCommerce Platform for Your Business
The B2B eCommerce industry is expected to reach $1.2 trillion by 2021. Organizations need a better, more streamlined way to serve customers and create an intuitive buying process.
That’s where CloudCraze comes in.
Built natively on Salesforce, CloudCraze powers B2B commerce for some of the world’s largest brands. We recognize that buyers prefer to interact digitally and the selling process has migrated online. Our commerce platform allows businesses to move from ERP-backed commerce to a new model that is entirely customer focused and operates as the nucleus of the business.
Our customer-centric solution:
- Delivers a digital experience unmatched by rival platforms.
- Fits your business seamlessly. No IT upheaval necessary.
- Features a modern cloud architecture and pay-as-you-grow model.
CloudCraze has the distribution eCommerce platform for you. Download our eBook, “Winning in the Age of the Connected Customer” to the right to learn more about how cloud commerce is transforming the B2B sales function.