Written by Emily Johnson, | Mar 31, 2016
As one of the most respected and popular cloud companies in the world, Salesforce has a strong and growing user base. The technology is unmatched—but it’s the thriving community of users, admins and experts that make the Salesforce ecosystem so special.
The passion and excitement around Salesforce runs deep at the many World Tours hosted by the CRM giant throughout the year. Coined as a “mini” Dreamforce in cities around the world, the Salesforce World Tours feature an array of resources, content and fun activities to help people succeed on Salesforce and network with the Salesforce community.
Chances are that a Salesforce World Tour is coming to a city near you. To give you that extra motivation to sign up, here are four reasons why you should attend a Salesforce World Tour:
- The Customer Success Expo: The Customer Success Expo is the epicenter of all Salesforce World Tours. Consider it a real-life AppExchange and the world’s largest gathering of innovative cloud solutions. In the Customer Success Expo, attendees can check out live demos from cloud partners and learn from forward-thinking companies about how they are transforming their businesses on Salesforce. Be sure to visit the Partner Theater for in-depth sessions on succeeding with AppExchange Partners.
- The Admin Zone: Located in the Customer Success Expo, the Salesforce Admin Zone features informative sessions by Salesforce Admins and MVPs, the foremost user experts in the Salesforce ecosystem. At the upcoming Boston Salesforce World Tour, our very own Salesforce MVP, Phil Weinmeister, will teach attendees how to build successful communities with Lightning in his session, “How to Create a Lightning Community!” at 5:00 p.m. ET in the Admin Zone. These sessions are often standing room only, so make sure to arrive early to get a seat!
- The Keynote: The Salesforce Keynotes are always an inspiring look at how Salesforce is transforming businesses and industries. At the Salesforce World Tour Chicago last week, attendees were treated to a fun opening performance by a band that’s part of Little Kids Rock, a foundation that Salesforce.org supports. The next Salesforce World Tour in Boston will feature Salesforce Vice Chairman and President Keith Block, along with customers, partners and product experts who will share their unique stories about innovating with Salesforce.
- The Community: One of the most exciting aspects of any Salesforce World Tour is the amazing community of admins, users and partners. When you walk into the Customer Success Expo, you can feel the energy and passion. Going to the Salesforce World Tours is a great way to network and learn from peers and leaders in your industry. There are also many post-event networking events where you can continue the conversation and learning after the World Tours.
Best part of all – the Salesforce World Tours are all free to attend! If you use Salesforce or serve as your organization’s Salesforce admin, there is no excuse to not attend the World Tour near you. With a variety of breakout sessions, the Customer Success Expo, Trailhead and so much more, the Salesforce World Tour equips you with valuable information and resources to help you be more successful at work.
Salesforce World Tours Coming to a City Near You
Ready to sign up for a Salesforce World Tour? The next World Tour is happening on April 7, 2016. We’d love to meet you there – read more about how you can grow sales and customer engagement with commerce on Salesforce by attending our speaking sessions or scheduling a meeting.
Check out these other upcoming Salesforce World Tour events in a city near you:
- Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam (April 14, 2016)
- Salesforce World Tour Washington, D.C. (April 28, 2016)
- Salesforce World Tour London (May 19, 2016)